Established in 1938, the practice operates predominantly across Surrey, North Hampshire and the South East region providing a wide range of property consultancy and management expertise.
Our offices are located in Camberley, Farnham, Weybridge and Woking.
Our experienced and accomplished Chartered Surveyors and professional personnel are enthusiastic about delivering successful property solutions and services across a large and varied property management portfolio.
Curchod & Co are committed to providing the finest quality of service and advice, more detail about our company can be found at: www.curchodandco.com
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Location – Weybridge
- Commercial Property Manager based in Weybridge to deal with property management admin and management of a small amount of residential AST & commercial property portfolio.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking & processing of management invoices
- Maintenance coordination
- Property Inspections
- Ensuring correct notices are served (Section 21 & 48 Notices)
- Dealing with check outs and deposit releases
- Ensuring GSC, EPC’s, FRA’s & EICR are carried out
- Manging communal areas of residential or commercial buildings and undertaking the required Fire Risk & Health & Safety requirements
- Logging & processing Insurance Claims
- Reporting to clients
- Chasing arrears and progressing for recovery
- Checking insurance policies to ensure the policy is correct and ensure re-build sum insured report is carried out within the require timeframes
- Managing major works alongside a chartered surveyor
- Compiling AST Tenancy Agreements and associated documentation
- Negotiating Renewals & drawing up documentation for AST’s
- Dealing with all aspect’s admin related to AST & commercial management
- Liaising with lettings agents for letting of properties – AST
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Offer outstanding customer service
- Knowledge of property management and the regulations
- Excellent telephone manner
- An ability to work independently and in a team
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
- MARLA or Assoc RICS but not essential
- Full understanding of property management for Commercial property
- Word & excel
Preferred Experience :
- Qube Software
- Understanding of property management for AST
- Training on our property management system Qube
- We will support personal advancement and professional development where commitment is shown.
Competitive salary and package available
CHARTERED COMMERCIAL SURVEYOR & REGISTERED VALUER
Location – Weybridge or Woking
- Curchod & Co LLP have a position for maternity cover (12 months) working within the commercial property team of Curchod & Co Chartered Surveyors in Surrey.
Skills & Knowledge:
- The candidate will have the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Have experience in professional work including rent reviews and lease renewals instructions for commercial properties (primarily offices, retail. Industrial) for both management and external clients.
- Have experience in both red book valuations and informal valuation advice for commercial and mixed-use portfolios.
- Must be familiar with RICS professional standards.
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Must have experience in dealing with Clients directly.
- The role includes working with the commercial agency and property management department. Prior experience in either of these areas would be useful but not essential for the role.
- Be a Member or Associate of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors within Commercial Property or Valuation.
- Be a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Registered Valuer.
Competitive salary and package available
Please Note: Curchod and Co will not pay agency fees where speculative and/or unsolicited CVs are submitted by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without agreement from the Curchod and Co HR team, then we reserve the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fees at all.