12 Month Contract – Block Property Manager
Full Time based in our Weybridge Office
Established in 1938, the practice operates predominantly across Surrey, North Hampshire and the South East region providing a wide range of property consultancy and management expertise.
Our offices are located in Camberley, Farnham, Weybridge and Woking.
Our experienced and accomplished Chartered Surveyors and professional personnel are enthusiastic about delivering successful property solutions and services to a variety of clients.
The property manager role sits within an existing team that is intrinsically involved in an important area of our business. With a substantial and expanding portfolio, this will involve the management of a varied portfolio for long established clients covering a mixture of Leasehold and Freehold blocks in the Surrey region.
Curchod & Co are committed to providing the finest quality of service and advice, more detail about our company can be found at: www.curchodandco.com
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of the portfolio
• Provide an exceptional service to all customers, visitors and staff.
• Ensure the property is maintained to high standards at all times
• Work within strategy to complete tasks
• Ensure that the property is managed in line with H&S legislation, including Fire Safety, Asbestos and Legionella
• Conduct thorough site inspections and visits ensuring KPI’s are achieved in line with strategy
• Ensure timely delivery of major works and remedial planned works are undertaken whilst managing contracts and contractors
• Ensuring correct notices are served (Section 20/20b Notices)
• Deliver professional and effective mobilisation and management of new schemes that are brought into management
• Encourage open two-way communication across all levels
• Manage and authorise all expenditure throughout the year, maintaining cash flow to prevent critical funding issues
• Liaise with the accounts team to ensure effective debt management of the portfolio
• Handling Insurance claims liaising with broker until conclusion.
• Regular site inspections
• Attending Committee, AGM or Director meetings as and when required.
• Ensuring GSC, FRA’s & EICR’s and other relate works are undertaken
Qualifications Essential / Desirable:
• IRPM Qualified ideally to AIRPM or higher
• At least 3 years’ experience within a similar role within block management
• Articulate with excellent communication skills
• Confident in handling complaints and enquiries
• Experience on using QUBE
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Offer outstanding customer service
• Knowledge of leasehold law and Health & Safety regulations
• An ability to work independently and in a team
• Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
• Willing to travel to various sites
• Willing to attend evening meetings
Please Note: Curchod and Co will not pay agency fees where speculative and/or unsolicited CVs are submitted by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without agreement from the Curchod and Co HR team, then we reserve the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fees at all.
We're an independent practice established in 1938 providing commercial property expertise to a broad range of institutional and private clients. With offices in Weybridge, Woking, Farnham and Camberley our highly skilled and driven team comprehensively cover commercial property agency, property management and building surveying services in Surrey, North Hampshire and the South-East region.Meet the team