The Homebuyer Report is a standardised format designed by the RICS
A simpler styled report intended for moderate sized, standard homes.
An inspection of the accessible property parts.
Describes the construction and condition of the property.
Describes visible defects with recommendation for repair or other action.
Outlines the heating, wiring and plumbing, installations.
A condition rating focuses attention on serious matters.
- Available with or without valuation advice.
The RICS Homebuyer report is intended to provide reassurance to purchasers. At Curchod & Co the inspection and report is carried out by a Chartered Building Surveyor. The inspection covers all major parts of the property. The Homebuyer Report has a concise layout report that summarises the construction and condition, whilst identifying repairs and maintenance concerns affecting the property. We can now offer the Homebuyer Service in a format including or excluding valuation advice.
We aim to be clear and conclusive in our advice. We are always pleased to discuss our findings with you, in addition to providing the written report.
A RICS Homebuyer Report is best suited to:
- Moderate sized houses and flats of standard, traditional, construction.
- Property thought to be in reasonable condition (it is of course our function to check this).
- Buildings that have not been significantly extended, or altered.
- Where the purchaser is not considering significant improvement, extension and alteration.